Apuldram Parish Meeting
28 Langdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8JQ
Tel : 07766 113079
Chairman of the Parish Meeting : Mr Colin Delahunty
Clerk to the Parish Meeting : David J Siggs
NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE PARISH
The Annual Meeting of Apuldram Parish Meeting will be held on Thursday the 14th May 2015 at 6.30pm at the Education Centre, Dell Quay. All residents of Apuldram are requested and encouraged to attend.
2. Election of Chairman and to receive the Chairman’s Declaration of Acceptance of Office (Nominations, proposed and seconded, together with the agreement of the nominee should be sent to the Clerk at the above address.)
3. To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 5th December 2014
4. Matters arising from the minutes
5. Retiring Chairman’s report
6. Clerk’s report
7. To approve the internal audit of the Parish Meeting’s accounts
8. To re-appoint the Internal Auditor
9. To approve the signing of the Audit Commission report pages 2 and 3
10. To receive comments by the County Councillor and District Councillor for the areas covering the parish.
11. Report from the Police.
12. To receive a vote of thanks for the retiring Chairman.
13. Any other business – to be notified to the Clerk before the start of the meeting