Apuldram Parish Meeting
28 Langdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8JQ
Tel : 01243 790402
Email : email@example.com
Chairman of the Parish Meeting : Mr Colin Delahunty
Clerk to the Parish Meeting : David J Siggs
NOTICE OF AN ORDINARY MEETING OF THE PARISH
An Apuldram Parish Meeting will be held on Thursday the 6th December 2018 at 6.30pm at the Education Centre, Dell Quay. All residents of Apuldram are requested and encouraged to attend.
David J Siggs
David J Siggs- Clerk to the Council
- To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 14th May 2018.
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- Chairman’s Report.
- Clerk’s report to include:-
- To receive and approve a financial report and authorise payments.
- To set a budget and precept value for the financial year 2019/20.
- To note the External Audit report.
- To examine and decide on a new member of the Chairman’s Group.
- To note the CDC Indicated housing numbers for Apuldram.
- To note the consultation period of the draft Local Plan.
- To receive comments by the County Councillor for the area covering the parish.
- To receive comments by the District Councillor for the area covering the parish.
- Any other business – ideally to be notified to the Clerk before the start of the meeting.
Filming of the Parish Meetings and use of social media:
During this meeting Residents are allowed to record or film the meeting or to use social media, providing it does not disrupt the meeting.
You are encouraged to let the Clerk know in advance if you wish to record or film.
Mobile devices should be switched to silent for the duration of the meeting.
RESIDENTS HAVE A RIGHT TO ATTEND ALL
OF THE PARISH MEETINGS AND ARE MOST WELCOME